Zan’s Minimap Mod adds a customizable, reliable, and easy-to-read minimap to your in-game worlds. For centuries ago, when Minecraft has no compass or any navigational tool yet. People are getting lost in their worlds. Everyone needs a navigational tool. Minecraft is also making new navigational tools, like maps, compasses, and other very useful tools. This awesome mod enables you to look at the map without equipping it. You also don’t need to waste your compasses to make one. Moreover, it has extra features that make it better than other mods, like further customization, plotting points, adding notes, and more.
Zan’s Minimap is a similar mod to Rei’s Minimap but with more customization options. This minimap mod supports Aliens motion Tracker and retro Sun direction mod. It also helps square-shaped minimaps and offers more texture packs. Besides a Radar mod for multiplayer, it also supports several languages, making it truly one of a kind. The death maker creates a point on your Minimap, designating the spot where you died last. This makes getting back to your body and retrieving your gear, items, and other dropped goods much more accessible.
How to Install Zan’s Minimap Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.