Zombies are considered to be a fun and intriguing aspect of many games. However, if you are a player of Minecraft, you would have probably found the zombies in the game a bit lackluster. Well, with the Zombie Awareness Mod, you’ll be able to challenge yourself and have fun playing against a more intriguing pack of zombies. For a variety of reasons, you should be able to make certain elements in a game such as zombies, a bit more dynamic. The Zombie Awareness Mod helps with this! In the creation of this particular mod, you’ll notice several changes especially in terms of the in-game zombie functions. These changes comprise a dynamic interaction between the player and the zombies in Minecraft.
Probably one of the most significant achievements of this mod and its biggest feature yet is the ability of the zombies to “smell” blood. It really does change the player’s whole gaming experience. It is important that the player be allowed to immerse himself in the game, and with this added ability of the zombies, the player will feel the zombies’ realistic pursuit and it won’t be that easy to get away from them.
Whenever you take damage or whenever you are low in HP, you will start to bleed and will then attract zombies. The zombies will be able to find you using the scent of your trail. On top of that, zombies can also track your locations depending on the sounds you make.
Zombie Awareness Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.