The Malisis Doors Mod 1.13 provides numerous new doors to Minecraft. The primary purpose of this mod is to enhance the vanilla doors habits. As a result of all of us understand how the doors look in Minecraft, and typically any of us imagined how good will it’s if the doorways have been extra life like and with totally different kinds. Proper after download and install the Malisis Doors Mod for Minecraft you’ll be able to use numerous nice animated doors that may make your buildings seems to be like in the true life with these new doors added.
With the Malisis Doorways Mod, you’ll be able to construct thematic homes, for instance, you may construct a home in a Japanese model, with the sliding paper doorways your own home will seem like a ninja crib. With the Curtains door, you may construct an ideal underground room that goes to a jail for instance, as a result of due to this mod you may have Jail Cells doorways that may maintain you protected by enemies, and it is possible for you to see what they’re doing between the bars.
The Malisis Doors Mod for Minecraft 1.13 provides a bunch of recent doors to Minecraft. When you’ve ever thought the present doors have been somewhat missing, then Malisis Doors may provide help to out. The mod provides new animations to current doors. However, one neat factor is a lot of the new doors will now slide into their adjoining blocks. This offers somewhat smoother trying design and typically a greater aesthetic relying on what sort of door you’re on the lookout for. One final actually neat characteristic is the garage door. You may construct this door as giant as you need and it assembles like window panes. It’s activated in all the usual methods for doors and could be very real looking with its opening and shutting animation.
Type of doors added:
- Paper doors
- Curtains doors
- Jail Cells doors
- Supermarkets doors
- Large doors
- Garage doors
Others example of doors added by this mod can found on the official thread.
Malisis Doors Mod Update Logs
- Fixed doors animations not always working when connected to a dedicated server.
- Fixed Forcefield syncing from the server.
- Fixed texture warnings in the log.
- Fixed BigDoor recipe warning in the log.
Malisis Doors Mod 1.13 Setup
- Ensure you have already download and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.