Blockbuster Mod is a mod that is aptly named as it delivers exactly what its name says. It is designed for players who enjoy creating machinimas. If this is a concept you are not familiar with, machinimas are simply videos of gameplay that are recorded and posted on sites such as Youtube. Single-player machinimas are fun to make and even more fun to create. Unfortunately, you often need to recruit actors or use cameras to be able to do this. But with the mod installed, you no longer have to worry about all that stuff.
Blockbuster Mod implements quite a few features that make creating these animations easier. It delivers actors and player recording. So even if you do not have body actors, you can record yourself doing the action and then play it back again using an actor. You also get the custom model feature that lets you record entities other than those that look like players. With this feature, you can create models in the McME model editor and unleash the artist in you. Other features implemented include camera support and director blocks.
How to Install Blockbuster Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.