Pixelmon Mod for Minecraft 1.11 is the right mod for all gamers which might be fans of the favored game Pokémon. This Pixelmon mod provides practically 340 of the lovable critters in-game. It’s configurable and has a whole lot of cool options like a functioning Pokedex, a 3D Pokeball and catch animation for Pokemon, a fossil machine for reviving fossils discovered all over the world and far, and way more things! Pixelmon Mod even have a complete attack system integrated that includes over 500 attacks, together with status results and stats modifiers. Whereas many mods which add content material to the game are recognized to intrude with different mods functioning accurately, this mod makes no change to any base records data, which suggests it actually works effectively with the overwhelming majority of the various mods and can be utilized properly alongside a few of the hottest Minecraft mods accessible at the moment. Furthermore, the Pixelmon Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.11 and 1.10.2, so that you’ll be capable of applying it to your newest Minecraft version!
Who doesn’t like Pokemon? Nicely, plenty of players don’t to be completely sincere. However plenty of gamers love the little pocket monsters, which is obvious by all of the merchandise, TV shows, cartoons, motion pictures and, not least of all, the massive collection of some video games. Pokemon even discovers their method into different video games too. The Pixelmon mod provides a form of Pokemon system to Minecraft 1.11 where you’ll be able to hunt down monsters, beat them practically to death after which lob Pokeballs at them to catch and tame the creatures. Owned Pokemon can then be used to battle towards different Pokemon and even different players.
Included in Pixelmon Mod Minecraft you’ll find at least 300 entirely different creatures from Pokemon Pokedex, all of that are seamlessly added into the game world so you will get one of the best outcomes. It’s rather a lot simpler to discover the world with an assist from these magnificent creatures, and Pixelmon 1.11 manages to herald entrance excellent capabilities on a regular basis. Your entire Pixelmon mod expertise may be very refined and a whole bunch of enjoyable, so when you begin taking part in you’ll like how cool it truly is to get pleasure from this. Check out this nice mod, it’s one thing new and entirely different, and certainly a terrific one to put in for certain, do give it a shot!
Pixelmon Mod Update Logs
- Added Meditite
- Added Medicham
- Added a new music track (“Moonlight”)
- Added hotkey (P by default) to immediately open the Pixelmon config screen
- Fixed amethyst hammers, aluminum hammers, crystal hammers, diamond hammers, and Dusk Stone hammers manufacturing items slowly on an anvil
- Fixed bounding boxes for clothed tables and TVs
- Fixed burn status not persisting after battle
- Fixed to catch a Pokémon with Illusion causing the first Pokémon in the party to be overwritten
- Fixed chisel GUI button positions
- Fixed collision and graphical issues with temple stairs and temple brick stairs
- Fixed Eggs disappearing when taken from ranch blocks
- Fixed error when using vending machines
- Fixed error with wandering entity AI
- Fixed errors when destroying ranch blocks
- Fixed mounting position when riding Ho-Oh
- Fixed incorrect break/step sounds for sandy grass
- Fixed land and water mount not moving
- Fixed mixed-up names for fiery shrines and static shrines when using the /stuck command
- Fixed NPC editor not editing move tutors
- Fixed NPCs spawning in groups
- Fixed Old Rod, Good Rod, and Super Rod fishing lines displaying twice
- Fixed Pixelmon spawners not spawning Pokémon
- Fixed rendering for boss Pokémon color tinting
- Fixed Solar Power activation text
- Fixed sounds not playing on servers
- Fixed starter Pokémon GUI element positions in different resolutions
- Fixed tools being held the wrong way
- Fixed transparency in chisel, clothed table, and Pixelmon grass item sprites
Pixelmon Mod Recipes:
- Go to Pixelmon Wiki
Pixelmon Mod 1.11 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.