If there were one thing that the game of Minecraft DID NOT need more of, it would, without a doubt, be mutant and downright overpowered mobs. Unfortunately, that is exactly what thehippomaster21 created in his ever-popular Mutant Creatures mod. Featuring four-armed Endermen that summon duplicate images; unholy Skeletons that jump into the air and shoot volleys of poison, exhaustion, and slowness arrows; hulking Zombies that cause earthquakes; and grotesque Creepers that create explosions whenever they land, the Mutant Creatures mod is Minecraft hell incarnate.
While the Mutant Creatures mod is undoubtedly a mad crafter’s nightmare come true, its ingenuity and soundness as a mod cannot be overlooked.
The entire mod revolves around a new element called Chemical X.
Sugar… spice … and Chemical X! … wait WHAT?
How to Install Mutant Creatures Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.