Lagless Shaders Mod is essentially the most download shaders mod due to its optimization. It’s excellent if you happen bored with your laptop or PC lagging on each shader pack you download and set up in Minecraft. I like to recommend this shaders mod to everybody having an outdated or low-cost laptop, PC, or Mac. Download links are at the end of the article. The helpful GPU for these shaders to be not laggy: Minimal: INTEL G41 Express Family Chipset and a least 2GB of RAM OR HIGHER and minimal: Nvidia Geforce video cards with 2GB of VRAM or HIGHER. I hope it’ll work with no lag for you!
How to Install Lagless Shaders Mod
- Download and install Minecraft, set up your game profile of the version you want to run.
- Download and run the Optifine jar file with java. It will install a new Optifine profile.
- Run the Minecraft launcher and select the newly created Optifine profile.
Start the game.
- Goto Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders and press on the “Shaders folders” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Download my shaderpacks and place them in the newly opened window.
- Select my shader pack from the list ingame and enjoy your new visuals!