Caterpillar Mod is a drill that makes 3×3 mineshafts for you. It is an innovative tool to automate digging a 3×3 hole, essentially a means to start a mineshaft. You can add a few attachments to it to gather materials and place blocks as it searches. You can add or not add any part to customize your drill. The Caterpillar Mod also has an auto-updater that can be turned off. That way, you will keep this mod up to date.
With the Caterpillar Mod, it is elementary to build and dramatically streamlines your mining. The Drill base and Drill head are the key components, but you’ll want to add an Item Collector, Drill Storage, and a Decoration Placer to do more advanced tasks. The collector and storage pieces allow the machine to scoop up blocks as it travels. Moreover, there is a Decoration Placer that will place the needed blocks to navigate your new tunnel correctly. You have to supply the drill with the essential items, and the machine will do the rest.
How to Install Caterpillar Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.