Decorative Marble and Chimneys Mod are two simple decorative mods for Minecraft that incorporate new base blocks, chimneys, fireplaces, and mantels. They add several things, including a stack of firewood that can be ignited using flint and steel, Several new marble based blocks, Five mantel segments that can be connected in many different combinations, Chimney blocks that react to several other types of blocks, and finally, the Chimney Top decorations used to finish off the top of your chimney.
The Decorative Marble Mod gives you some neat new marble blocks for more realistic-looking pillars. It’s a great aesthetic mod to give your architecture more charm and authenticity. The marble is crafted by combining clay with either white, black, or gray dyes. And these can then be used to prepare marble bricks, slabs, and stairs. You can craft pillars out of nearly all wood, stone, metal, and brick blocks, as well as with the newly created marble blocks.
How to Install Decorative Marble and Chimneys Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.