Decorative Marble and Chimneys Mod are basically two simple decorative mods for Minecraft that incorporate new base blocks, chimneys, fireplaces, and mantels. They add several things including a stack of fire wood that can be ignited using flint and steal, Several new marble based blocks, Five mantel segments that can be connected in many different combinations, Chimney blocks that react to several other types of blocks, and finally the Chimney Top decorations used to finish off the top of your chimney.
The Decorative Marble Mod gives you some neat new marble blocks for more realistic looking pillars. It’s a great aesthetic mod to give your architecture more charm and authenticity. The marble is crafted by combining clay with either white, black or gray dyes. And these can then be used to craft marble bricks, slabs and stairs. You can craft pillars out of nearly all wood, stone, metal, and brick blocks as well as with the newly created marble blocks.
Decorative Marble and Chimneys Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.