Quick Hotbar Mod adds a feature that allows you to access all blocks and items in your inventory speedily and efficiently. If you’ve been building a massive structure or map requiring a lot of resources, you already find yourself spending so much time swapping out blocks into the nine slots you have been given? Me too! So with this mod, while holding down left CTRL, you will see a preview of all 27 inventory slots. In other words, this mod makes accessing your Minecraft items a much more enjoyable experience. This is why Quick Hotbar is the perfect mod for you.
How to Install Quick Hotbar Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.