Random Things Mod is a mod that delivers a multitude of items that you can use for various building and crafting projects. So, if you love these aspects of Minecraft, you will undoubtedly enjoy adding this mod to your game. Some of the elements introduced by Random Things are purely for aesthetics and make your structures more visually appealing. For example, you can create a variety of colored blocks to use for building. If you used to settle for just red or grey brick, you could now get your hands on blues and greens. All you need is the block and the dye of the color you want to use.
Random Things Mod also combines biome crystals with glass and stone. Biome crystals are those items found in random dungeons. With biome-specific blocks crafted, you will be treated to these greenish-looking elements that adapt the colors of the biomes they are placed in. Another unique block you will get with Random Things is the Detector block. This block is an alarm to determine if a specific player is in the game. It changes color as soon as the player you programmed the block to detect enters the world of Minecraft.
How to Install Random Things Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.