Restricted Portals Mod is a mod that delivers precisely what its name suggests. In Minecraft, portals are a great way to travel from one dimension to another. However, this is often misused and abused, especially in multiplayer games. Some players use the portals to bypass earlier games. Aside from this, you can also use the mod for various other reasons. So, what the mod does is required for particular items to be crafted and added to the inventory before the portal can be used. The crafted items serve as activation keys that safeguard the portal. It is the same as when you use a proximity or access card in secure locations.
How to Install Restricted Portals Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.