Slabcraft Mod is a mod that delivers an entirely new collection of slabs for all your building projects in Minecraft. The mod was developed by Blubbeltasche, the same creator responsible for Staircraft and Wallcraft. And just like all its other mods, Slabcraft is designed to give you more options or choices regarding slabs. A slab is a bigger unit of the block. Using slabs can make building much faster and more efficient. Instead of placing multiple blocks, you can use slabs and finish your structure sooner. This means you build more projects within the same time as when you are using blocks.
Slabcraft Mod implements over 100 new slab textures. These will undoubtedly help you create more visually appealing buildings completed almost twice as fast. What is even better about these additional slabs is that they retain the attributes and characteristics of the materials they were based on. That includes durability, resistance, and other similar traits. Slabcraft brings you slabs you could never have imagined were possible to use in building your structures. For example, if you create a slab from Redstone blocks, that slab will constantly emit a signal. This can be pretty useful for a lot of situations.
How to Install Slabcraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.