Thermal Expansion Mod is a mod created to work with Buildcraft. But with all the recent updates, it has certainly exceeded what it was initially built for. Thermal expansion fuses magic and technology in the world of Minecraft by implementing impressive machines and recipes. This mod has developed into one of the foundations of modded Minecraft gameplay. The mod uses its system for energy which is called the Redstone Flux. This system is now vastly used and supported by other mods implementing machines that run on power. This is the reason why most mods are compatible with Thermal Expansion.
Thermal Expansion Mod implements various machines that help generate needed power within the game. One of the essential machines it delivers is the Steam Dynamo. It produces a maximum of 80 RF per tick from solid fuels and water. Another machine it features is the powered furnace. This block works faster than a regular furnace and runs on RF. Aside from these machines, other blocks implemented include Induction Smelter, Sawmill, Magmatic Dynamo, and Reactant Dynamo. With so many elements offered, it is no surprise why Thermal Expansion Mod is a popular choice among mod authors and Minecraft players.
How to Install Thermal Expansion Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.