Time HUD Mod is a mod that delivers a simple but beneficial function. It lets you add the time and date to the HUD. By default, it uses the world’s date and time. The world of Minecraft has its time setting, which simulates that of real life. However, it is at an accelerated pace. For example, 1 hour in Minecraft is equivalent to 50 seconds, and one day is 20 minutes. Knowing what time it is in the game can be pretty crucial. This is because inevitable events happen at specific times. And you will need to plan your activities around this table.
Time HUD Mod lets you have more control over how your day goes by, helping you keep track of time. And when you know what time it is, you can efficiently strategize. For example, if you are out exploring, it would be essential to know when you should start heading home. Mobs spawn at night, so you would not want to be out and about, especially if you are not appropriately equipped. By 18:34 in Minecraft time, the light level has decreased, so undead monsters will no longer attack, and you can be sure they will be out hunting.
How to Install Time HUD Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.