Waila Mod for What Am I Looking At is an extension of the popular Not Enough Items Mod, also known as NEI. It will show in the tooltip what mod an item is from. Since the tooltip contains the mod name, you can quickly parse items per mod. But that’s not all! This mod is also a UI improvement mod for Minecraft aimed at providing block information directly in-game, without the need to open a UI. It provides a small unobtrusive tooltip on top of the screen with information about the block the player is looking at. A powerful API is provided so other modders can add their information relative to their blocks.
How to Install Waila Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.