What Is That Mod is a unique mod created for Minecraft that is entirely information-focused. It is specially made for gamers to keep track of the various game entities used in Minecraft. It is designed to regularly provide relevant information to the players about the different objects they happen to interact with within the game.
The What Is That Mod has functions similar to the What Am I Looking At Mod. However, it also provides several unique features you can’t see in other Minecraft mods. The What Is That Mod, mainly, is lightweight, making it more ideal for various computer systems. The way it displays the information is also slightly different from the other mods. These unique features set the What Is That Mod from others of its kind, and other Minecraft players also prefer its methods.
How to Install What Is That Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.