WoodStuff Mod adds many new decorative wood blocks compatible with several other mods. It gives you a bit more customization when crafting wooden items. It adds the following blocks: bookshelves, buttons, fences, fence gates, pressure plates, chests, and crafting tables. This mod also allows you to craft most wood items out of different types of wood found in Minecraft. Usually, that would create the exact color item no matter what wood you used, but now, with this mod, the item will retain the qualities of whatever wood you crafted. This is the perfect mod for adventure modpacks.
How to Install WoodStuff Mod
1. Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
2. Download the mod on this web page.
3. Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
4. Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
5. While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.