VoxelMap Mod 1.16.3, 1.15.2. 1.14.4, 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 is a minimap and world map mod that makes an ideal effort to be correct to the colors you see in the world (and your useful resource pack). Show your environment, or view your entire (explored) world. It has a helpful performance like per-dimension waypoints, mob icons, teleport to waypoint (if the participant has permission), and nether mapping. Non-compulsory chunk grid and biome overlay (with biome labels in full display screen mode).
VoxelMap Mod for Minecraft provides many good options that an in-game minimap mod can deliver to Minecraft world. It was initially Zan’s minimap, a fairly well-known minimap mod created by Zaneris. It shows waypoints (per dimension, and per multiverse world, if the server is working voxelPlugin). It additionally shows mob (and participant) icons, with optionally available helmets and player names. Waypoints could be edited or eliminated at any time, with a straightforward UI for selecting their coloration. In SP (with instructions enabled) or in MP with enough permissions, the consumer can teleport to any waypoint. Features within the Nether. Has a helpful cave mode. For underground exploration.
It’s a new minimap that may show the waypoints relying on the dimension and the world you’re in. Using this VoxelMap, you’ll get to see a mob or participant icons together with their names and helmets displayed on the display screen. You’ve got the choice to edit or take away the waypoints every time you need, and this may be achieved using the simple to make use of an interface. It is possible for you to teleport to any waypoint, in case you have the permission to do it. The VoxelMap Mod additionally presents a customizable map that may assist you to change the knowledge that the map reveals on the display screen based on your wants. It has the flexibility to present the terrain, animals, villagers, whether or not mobs and different entities. This mod additionally helps nether mapping.
VoxelMap Mod Update Logs
- Fixes bug where pressing map menu key while map was open would cause it to open again immediately when it closed.
- Zooming map with mouse-wheel doesn’t scroll through inventory slots.
VoxelMap Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already download and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.