Adventure Backpack Mod adds 60 new unique backpacks to Minecraft. It also gives the ability to store fluids in special tanks and trigger unique characteristics during gameplay. This mod stays faithful to the original style of the game, and everything can be crafted with vanilla items. It doesn’t depend on any other mod. The packs allow you to craft on the sleep anywhere with a stored sleeping bag, fluid tanks, and extra inventory space. You can wear the backpack by shift + left-clicking the pack while on the ground. Or you can keep it on the ground like you would a chest.
Adventure Backpack is another mod that adds beneficial backpacks to Minecraft. They will keep their inventory when you die, are impervious to lava and fire, and have some neat abilities: You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel. You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world. Some backpacks added by the Adventure Backpack Mod have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
How to Install Adventure Backpack Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.