Adventure Backpack Mod adds 60 new amazing backpacks to Minecraft. It also gives the ability to store fluids in special tanks and to trigger special characteristics during gameplay. This mod stays faithful to the original style of the game and everything can be crafted with vanilla items, it doesn’t depend on any other mod. The packs allow you to craft on the go, sleep anywhere with a stored sleeping bag, fluid tanks, and of course, extra inventory space. You can wear the backpack by shift + left clicking the pack while it’s on the ground. Or you can just keep it on the ground like you would a chest.
Adventure Backpack is another mod that adds very useful backpacks to Minecraft. They will keep their inventory when you die, are impervious to lava and fire, and have some neat abilities: You can rotate the tool in your hand with the tools stored in the green slots of your backpack if you sneak and roll the mouse wheel. You can craft a Hose that will allow you to suck and spill fluids in the world. Some backpacks added by the Adventure Backpack Mod have special abilities, and because this is still in development, more will be added over time.
Adventure Backpack Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.