Arrow Cam Mod is a revolutionary modification that will forever modify how you use your bow and arrows in Minecraft. This mod provides an exciting option that will allow your point of view to follow arrows that you fire and see exactly where they land and how much damage they inflict. This point of view has been used countless times in films and video games, and it’s about time that Minecraft was able to share in its glory. Arrow Cam is a great mod that adds a fantastic way of increasing your accuracy and adding a few cinematic elements to your in-game experience.
I’m sure you already tried to shoot a long-range target with a bow and an arrow. And like any other good player, you’re aware of how it can be challenging to see if your arrows are landing near the target or not. Maybe like me, you think it would be awesome if there were a way for you to see precisely where your arrows are landing and adjust your aim accordingly. If you think this, then the Arrow Cam Mod is perfect for you. It will let you follow your arrows as you fire them, increasing your accuracy dramatically.
How to Install Arrow Cam Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.