Arrow Cam Mod is a pretty revolutionary modification that will forever modifiy how you use your bow and arrows in Minecraft. This mod provides an interesting option that will allow your point of view to follow arrows that you fire and to see exactly where they land and how much damage they inflict. This point of view has been used countless times in films and video games, and it’s about time that Minecraft was able to share in its glory. Arrow Cam is a great mod that adds an absolutyely amazing way of increasing your accuracy and adding a few cinematic elements to your in-game experience.
I’m sure you already tried to shoot a long range target with a bow and an arrow. And like any other good player, you’re aware of how it can be difficult to see if your arrows are landing near the target or not. Maybe like me, you think it would be awesome if there was a way for you to see exactly where your arrows are landing and adjust your aim accordingly. If this is what you think, then the Arrow Cam Mod is perfect for you. It will let you follow your arrows as you fire them, increasing your accuracy dramatically.
Arrow Cam Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.