Bonfires Mod is another teleportation Minecraft mod game that many mod gamers love. It is named Bonfires because the essence of the game revolves around the importance of bonfires. Unlike other teleportation mod games, Bonfires Mod is a game of tough battles wherein you need to be an expert at utilizing your tools and the navigation keys. Your main goal is to win each match by having the least possible damage to your character. If you’re familiar with the game Dark Souls, bonfires’ relevance is the same as how relevant the role of bonfires in Bonfires Mod is.
In Bonfires Mod, bonfires allow you to teleport from one dimension to another. Your bonfires also serve as your last option for a spawn point for you to teleport from any size quickly. All you have to do is light the bonfire; then, it will give you the option to name it. This way, you can easily transport to your preferred location or dimension. Well, teleporting in Bonfires Mod is relatively easy. You have to right-click your desired bonfire, and the graphical user interface of your saved location will pop up. You can choose where you’d like to go from the areas shown.
How to Install Bonfires Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.