Thut Essentials Mod is a server utility mod delivered by Thutmose. It is practically everything you would want from an essential building that you can use from the ground up on forge. It provides numerous features that will be useful as you build your game. This mod does not need to be installed on the client side as all commands and claiming should be done on the server side. So, if you are looking around for a utility mod that can help you with your Minecraft build on the server-side, Thut Essentials is undoubtedly worth checking out.
Thut Essentials Mod implements some commands that will allow you to do vital tasks within the game. These commands include viewing private messages of players on your server and keeping staff chat confidential. You can also manage the players’ homes within the game. Commands delivered by this mod will let you manage homes more efficiently by giving you a list of players’ homes. You can even set and delete these homes for whatever reason you may have. Other commands also allow you and other players to do various tasks such as healing themselves and others, repairing items on hand, and setting fly modes.
How to Install Thut Essentials Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.