Chameleon Mod is a highly technical mod that does not implement any new items or elements in the game. It provides a platform to share code within the world of Minecraft. The mod can be used for a complete replacement of Renderblocks, which is perfect for TESR rendering.
Chameleon Mod may not seem like it has much to deliver. However, for players and mod authors interested in using the technical function it implements, the Chameleon mod is the perfect addition to the game. With it installed, players can enjoy the other mods from jaquadro, including Storage Drawers: Biomes O’ Plenty, Storage Drawers: Erebus, and Storage Drawers Forestry Pack. These other mods deliver new drawer styles and recipes that players can take advantage of to enhance their game. And Chameleon Mod makes these other mods accessible to use.
How to Install Chameleon Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.