Computality Mod is a fork of the ComputerCraft mod. The ComputerCraft mod for the sandbox game Minecraft is specially made for programming geeks because it enables you to create your own in-game computers and build turtle robots. You can write programs for these objects using the Lua coding language. This mod is also suitable for those who haven’t tried programming before because the in-game computers can teach you how to write codes using a programming language used in the real world.
Turtle robots are great additions to Minecraft as they can expand the ways players interact with the environment. They can break, place, and detect blocks around them. Equipping crafted turtles with items like shovels, pickaxes, and swords allows them to be used for specific purposes. These robots can even be submerged underwater and launched onto lava blocks without damage. Because of these properties, they’ve become valuable assets in rare mining items like diamonds. Aside from mining, they can also be used for farming, crafting, and melee combat.
How to Install Computality Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.