ItemZoom Mod is considered a prolific and interesting Minecraft mod version. Unlike its traditional counterparts, ItemZoom Mod does not rely on adding new features all the time. In lieu of making modifications regularly, this mod focuses on the cosmetic aspect of the game. If you take a look at the in-game inventory of the items of the old version, you would surely have a hard time analyzing the items because they are too small for you to distinguish their details. The tiny models in the inventory make it hard to play because the details cannot be displayed well on the screen.
The newest version of the ItemZoom Mod definitely bridges the gap because it now provides a much tidier version of the tiny models. This version also provides a zoom option for the player, so the items in tiny display can now be viewed in full detail. When you start playing this mod version, you just have to toggle Shift+Z. Once you have already toggled it on, any item you hover would instantly turn into its zoom display. This provides you a much bigger picture of the initially tiny models.
ItemZoom Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.