Julialy’s X-Ray Mod is, like its name says, a mod that gives you the ability to see through blocks in Minecraft. X-ray mod will allow you to see through absolutely every block in the game, whether you are on an online multiplayer server or in single-player mode. Of course, you can use configuration settings to choose what blocks to keep visible. However, please note that most servers prohibit the use of X-ray or any similar modifications. Many of those servers also have a mod that will detect players that use X-ray or any similar modifications.
The main use of Julialy’s X-Ray Mod is, you know it is, during mining. This mod will allow you to look through the most unnecessary blocks and get your sights directly on things you’re interested in. In other words, when you’re mining, this mod will help you get to objects of interest like diamonds with much more ease since you won’t have any sand or dirt blocking your line of sight to them. This mod will also be helpful to you if you often find yourself working with Redstone.
How to Install Julialy’s X-Ray Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.