Minimapsync Mod allows players to synchronize their waypoints from either Zan’s Minimap (Voxelmap), Rei’s Minimap or Journey Map with the server, which must have Minimapsync installed for that. Optionally you can install dynmap on your server and enable the dynmap feature in the minimapsync configuration file to see all server waypoints on there. The mod has an option to only allow ops to add new waypoints to the server and has a command based waypointmanager on the server to delete waypoints and recover them. Per default the key to sync waypoints is F12, this can be changed via the normal keybind-menu.
This mod also allows teleporting to waypoints with the command /warptowaypoint in short /wtw followed by the name of the waypoint. There are also commands like /sendwaypoint or /sync for the different modes explained on the forum page. You can edit some config options via command /mmsc.
Minimapsync Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.