Multi-Hotbar Mod gives you the ability to use multiple different hotbars at the same time. It is a Minecraft Forge mod that extends Minecraft’s hotbar past nine slots. Even if this mod only changes a few things in the actual game code, it dramatically improves the user interface. It allows you to enjoy a different experience from what the game initially proposes. All these changes are pretty interesting in the gameplay. The Multi-Hotbar Mod will perfectly suit your needs if you have already experienced trouble with the default hot bar or if you don’t like how it currently is.
How to Install Multi-Hotbar Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.