Nomadic Tents Mod makes the Minecraft game even more enjoyable as you build your tent, pack and unpack it, and carry it wherever you want. Then, you can have it rebuilt and find everything inside it (furniture and all) still intact. The mod’s functionality allows a Minecraft player to build his shelter that can be entered, exited, and relocated anytime at their discretion. Its portability is one of its extraordinary features. The tent can store all of the custom blocks and inventories of the player and still have them intact after its relocation.
To build a Shamiyana, make Shamiyana Wall Pieces using sticks, wool, and tent canvas together:
To construct an Indlu, make Indlu Wall Pieces using sticks and leaves:
To construct a Bedouin, make Bedouin Wall Pieces using any wool:
To construct a Yurt, make Tent Canvas and Yurt Wall Pieces.
To build a Tepee, make Tepee Wall Pieces using 4 leather (or 6 rabbit hide):
The Shamiyana can be colored by surrounding it with dye on a crafting table! This works for all 16 colors of dye. You can wash out dye using a cauldron
How to Install Nomadic Tents Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.