NoNausea Mod is a simple mod that delivers exactly what its name says. It allows you to replace or remove nausea from the game. If you have ever been exposed to nausea in Minecraft, then you know how frustrating it can be while your character is infected. In vanilla, this status effect is mainly caused by potions. And when you are suffering from this status effect, you find that the screen is warped, and your character wobbles around the place. The length of time you suffer from nausea varies, but even a few seconds can be pretty disconcerting.
How to Install NoNausea Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.