Tesla Mod is a power API that was created for fun. But because of the RF API’s unreliable state, Tesla received many positive reactions from the Minecraft community. Tesla allows players to access the different mods they are using and lets them interact with each other. This means that items such as blocks, weapons, and armors offered by various mods can be used and applied simultaneously. Players find Tesla useful as they can take advantage of their preferred implements from all the mods they enjoy using while playing.
Tesla Mod is the preferred power source of most contemporary mod authors. For each developer, using the mod with the new capability system of the Minecraft Forge is the recommended way to make it function at its best. The system allows developers to connect the elements of their mods with vanilla and other mod contents. Tesla is also designed to handle larger power units, making cross-modal communication possible. Standard power APIs can hold about 2.1 billion. Tesla can support much more than that. As of the last update, developers report that Tesla can take about 9.2 quintillions.
How to Install Tesla Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.