The Spirit of Christmas Mod brings the holiday spirit into the world of Minecraft. It implements several Christmas-themed elements into the game to make you want to belt out a hearty ‘ho ho ho’. From gaily wrapped presents to mobs that range from reindeer, gingerbread men, snowmen, and elves, you will undoubtedly have a great time exploring your white Christmas terrain. And what Christmas mod would be complete without the ever famous Tree. This mod brings this holiday favorite with a simple crafting recipe. And what makes it even more festive is how you can craft your ornaments to make them as spectacular as possible.
The Spirit of Christmas Mod also implements gems you can use to craft gem blocks. While these blocks are already quite decorative, they serve as your main ingredient in creating the Winter Wonderland Dimension Portal. If you think the regular overworld is already impressive, wait until you step through the portal. Once you activate it with the Winter Wonderland Key, you can enter a world of endless winter. You might even run into a couple of grinches and polar bears. Now, while you think the dimension does not have anything to offer other than snow, you are in for a surprise. This dimension is rich in ore which makes it a mining dream.
How to Install The Spirit of Christmas Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.