Witchery Mod is not your regular magic-themed mod. While most other mods implement magical elements in a more mystical and folklore-based concept, Witchery does something else. What you get with this mod is not fairy dust or mana that magically spawns worldwide. You do not get wands, enchanted armors, or any magic. Witchery is all about the darker side of magic. It is about sorcery and harnessing the power of nature to do a handful of exciting things. By using the magic already in the Minecraft world, you can start brewing potions and performing rituals that you have previously been unable to do.
Witchery Mod also brings voodoo into the game. You get to create different types of poppets and perform magic through dream weaving. The mod also allows you to perform conjurations to give potion effects to creatures in a specific area and create gloomy mists whenever and wherever you want. This dark magic also lets you summon monsters such as witches, demons, and withers. It is a truly scary and hair-raising mod guaranteed to up the thrill level of the game. It is a different type of magic from the ones you are used to seeing in the game.
How to Install Witchery Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.