Thut’s Elevators Mod allows you to create and install dynamic elevators into the game. Dynamic elevators are pretty popular in the world of Minecraft. It lets you transport various elements and even your character to different locations. These are easy builds that involve positioning elevator blocks anywhere you need. It automatically detects the different levels you can transport or travel to. These levels include those above and below your current location. Another huge plus is the ease of making the elevator bigger. If you are transporting mobs or many items, you must place blocks next to each other to get more space.
Thut’s Elevator Mod is a classic favorite as it can support up to 64 floors. It even implements multiple controllers on every floor connected or physically touching each other. You can instantly create larger panels by placing blocks next to each other. This feature makes it easier to transport resources and characters to many locations. Building in this mod follows the same build and usage instructions for regular dynamic elevators. So, if you’ve created these before, you should have no problem using this mod.
How to Install Thut’s Elevator Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.