LiteLoader Mod is a light-weight mod loader and bootstrap designed to offer very fundamental loader performance for mods in Minecraft 1.13 and 1.12.2 which don’t want to change game mechanics. It’s designed to run alongside Minecraft Forge mods and LiteLoader mods will nearly by no means battle with Forge mods. This software is ideal for client-side mods such as HUD mods, Mini Maps and Chat Tools. It is rather simple to put in and suitable with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System. Minecraft is a game of many useful resource packs and mods, extremely customizable and simple to tailor to no matter particular imaginative and prescient you could have in your thoughts for the way the world ought to feel and appear. Nevertheless, to maintain all these additions working accurately, you want issues just like the LiteLoader software, which is a mod loader like Forge API, and different loaders. Identical to these various tools, this one is exclusive in a pair methods, however principally the identical. There are mods designed particularly to be used with LiteLoader. However, Minecraft Forge might be the preferred mod loader on the planet, so maintain that in thoughts.
LiteLoader 1.13 for Minecraft may be very easy and simple to make use of mod loader. By utilizing this mod loader, you’ll be able to have some different mods which don’t do altercation within the game. The LiteLoader mod has an important compatibility that it didn’t battle with every other Forge Mods and tools like Minecraft Forge.
Sadly, mods with have been made to make use of different loaders won’t help the LiteLoader software, together with the identical could be mentioned for mods working along with further loaders as efficiently. You’ll want the very best loader for that mod(s) you’re attempting to add in-game. This ought to be no downside discovering, However, since about 95% of mods have a disclaimer informing individuals which want definitely to make its perform. You’re able to make the most of some leaders concurrently nonetheless, and this positively gained be thought of an issue offered that you simply received the very best software program to go alongside along with your mod(s) of selection.
LiteLoader Mod Features
- Easy, easy-to-use consumer modding API, good for client-side mods like Mini Maps, Chat Instruments, and different HUD mods.
- Bytecode-based occasion injection system which gives super-efficient occasion dealing with, and will be simply prolonged by mods as mandatory
- Suitable with Minecraft Forge and FML due to dynamic injection
- Constructed-in mod model validation which permits LiteLoader to establish and cargo solely legitimate mods – no extra crashes brought on by unintentionally loading out-of-date mods
- Simple to put in and appropriate with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System
- Extensible “LiteAPI” core permits extra complicated APIs equivalent to BlazeLoader to be constructed on prime of LiteLoader
- Smooth in-game person interface gives mod administration, mod configuration panels, error reporting and in-game log viewer
LiteLoader Mod Update Logs
- Increase verbosity of some startup messages to help with troubleshooting startup issues
- Fix a problem with the mod dependency check which caused a crash
- Update to launchwrapper 1.12.2 and ASM 5.0.3 to support Java 8
- Write a warning when a file ending .litemod.zip is encountered
LiteLoader Mod 1.13 Setup
For Minecraft Forge
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.
For LiteLoader Installer
- Download the installer.
- Close the Minecraft Launcher if it’s open.
- Run the installer.
- Choose a name for the new Profile.
- Click “OK” to perform the installation.