Cavern Mod is a mod that adds more content to the world of Minecraft. While you may enjoy the game and all the elements included in it, playing it often means you see the same old thing over and over again. And when this happens, you might eventually get tired of the game and no longer find it fun. This is where Cavern Mod comes in. It adds a whole lot of spelunking adventures you can keep on enjoying. The mod also adds a few cavern dimensions, which you would undoubtedly want to explore as they offer new visuals to the game.
Cavern Mod implements 4 different cavern dimensions. Each looks unique, so you will not feel like you have seen them all after exploring one. These dimensions include the regular cavern, the Aqua cavern, the Caveland, and the Ice Cavern. You can spend hours exploring and appreciating the new images you will be treated to. But to reach these caverns, you would need to craft portals. Crafting the portals is also another great addition to the gameplay. Each portal needs different items,s and the difficulty level of acquiring these resources depends on the dimension you are building it for.
How to Install Cavern Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.