Chance Cubes is an alternative to the popular simple random block mod Lucky Block. It provides you with a craftable chance block and pendants and items to help increase or randomize the luck of these blocks. It’s a game of chance and skill, and you can explore your world and open the mystical blocks you find to obtain random rewards. The chance block varies in what it produces, as its name suggests. Anything from cake and enchanted weapons to big bosses and exploding cats is at the cube’s mercy. Each reward has its unique twist to make them feel special, from rewards that spawn in hordes of zombies and death traps to ones that build full houses and provide next-level items.
Chance Cubes Mod is an easy-to-use and super fun mod to play around with but as always, with random chance mods, be sure to backup your save or start a new one as you never know what may be ultimately destroyed with this. Don’t feel like exploring? Then sacrifice some of your lapis to craft and obtain these mystical and troll some blocks. Are you making a mod pack? Want to make your addon to add rewards to this mod? With an easy-to-read JSON file format for creating the custom rewards, you can.
How to Install Chance Cubes Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.