Uncrafting Table Mod is a mod that lets you do something you have never been able to do yet. It enables you to take apart items that have been crafted. As you already know, vanilla does not offer an undo function once an item has been crafted. Some mods allow you to delete or trash the item if you crafted it by mistake. However, there is no getting back the resources you used for crafting. As a result, you waste resources that otherwise could have been used for crafting some other items. But with this mod installed, you can say goodbye to wasted resources.
Uncrafting Table Mod delivers precisely what its name promises. It allows you to uncraft previously created items and get the items you used. These are added to your inventory so you can use them for future crafting. You regain everything, which is a great way to get your resources. Uncrafting requires XP that you can configure. You can set how much energy each cycle will use. But what makes this mod even more impressive is that you can uncraft damaged items, although regaining all the items may need a higher amount of XP.
How to Install Uncrafting Table Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.