DrCyano’s Lootable Bodies Mod is a mod that players who often participate in PvP sessions will undoubtedly love. When your character dies, the items it is wearing, such as weapons and armor, pretty much explode all over the place. While you can still come back to that place and pick them up, you would have to spend time looking for the dropped items. The mod gives you a body that you can loot. Your character’s previous body stays in the spot where you die with all the items still intact. That means you do not have to go searching for anything, and there is pretty much no chance of any of these getting lost from lava or such other elements.
The mod changes the parameters of the amount of damage your items and body can take while lying where you died. Your body is immune to enemy attacks, high falls, and fire. However, because the body is lootable, any other players within the game can also take your precious items. The mod also pulls things that were around your character when it died.
How to Install DrCyano's Lootable Bodies Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.