Fast Workbench Mod does a couple of things relating to the vanilla workbench so that it runs quicker and causes less network traffic. The mod has a third function, which disables the cookbooks that are part of the players, setting them in versions that do nothing.
How to Install FastWorkbench Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.