Minecolonies Mod is a town simulator that lets you enjoy a different side of Minecraft. The game has five modes, and each one offers a unique experience. But while there are various ways to play the game, none of these modes include town-building simulations. The mod introduces different game mechanics from what you are used to in Minecraft. The mechanics are based around a town hall and village building. So what you get to do with the mod installed is build structures and craft workers to create a bustling town, village, or city.
Minecolonies Mod implements different types of items that you can craft to get your town started. The most essential item you can start with is the supply chest crafted from boats on a 3×3 grid. Once you have the chest, you place it next to a significant body of water. The supply chest will then yield a building tool and a town hall chest. You then use these items to create your town hall, which will be the center of your village. Other chests can then be crafted, giving you the structures and items you need to expand.
How to Install Minecolonies Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.