More Player Models Mod is a mod that gives you more customization options on your character’s appearance. In vanilla, the only thing you can customize is the skin. So, there is not much you can do to make your character look more unique. As a result, your in-game persona looks like everybody else’s. This is why there became a need for a mod such as More Player Models. In a world where you can build almost anything, it only seemed right to be able to customize your character according to the way you want it to look.
How to Install More Player Models Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.