A mod is an upgrade or an additional feature used for a game like Minecraft, allowing the player to enjoy the game at a new level. Without mods, a game would become uninteresting and monotonous. A gamer would quickly tire of the game within a short time. There are different types of mods, and each one has its unique feature and benefits to the gamer. One useful mod that is essential in Minecraft is the Totemic Mod.
The main objective of mods is to maintain the game’s evolution and keep gamers interested to find more things to like. Minecraft has a considerable space where gamers can roam around and get valuable gems, materials, and other items to help them survive. The Totemic mod is created to put dynamics in the game and make it realistic. The Totemic mod is based on Native Americans’ totem poles, which they believe create energy and provides power.
How to Install Totemic Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.