TrashSlot Mod is the perfect solution to freeing up your inventory so you can store other, more essential items. One of the problems that Minecraft players encounter is over-mining and ending up with a complete list. When they need to free up space, they must drop items randomly in the game. While this doesn’t take long, having items scattered about the place can slow the game down. These discarded or dropped items are still being tracked by the game. Most players use a lava block to get rid of unwanted items. However, if you place the block too close to other items or elements, you might end up causing some damage.
TrashSlot Mod makes discarding items you don’t need so much easier. The mod adds a trash slot to your inventory. The default location of the icon is at the very bottom of the menu. However, it can be moved about to a more convenient position. What makes the mod even better is that you don’t need the slot, as the mod will let you discard items by simply hitting delete. Even discarding multiple items of the same type is much easier. Press the shift, then the delete button, and it’s done.
How to Install TrashSlot Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.