Treecapitator Mod is one of the most helpful mod I’ve ever seen for Minecraft. It allows you to remove many trees effortlessly by using an axe to destroy the bottom block of any tree. The entire tree explodes into all its blocks as soon as you do. What’s great is that it also eliminates the remaining leaf blocks and gives you all the saplings that would have dropped.
The best thing you can do with the Treecapitator Mod is cut down Jungle trees. As you already know, they are massive, and you can’t just destroy them in Minecraft vanilla without losing a lot of your precious time. With Treecapitator, you can take a whole one down in seconds! The tree’s height determines the break speed of log blocks it belongs to. If you don’t like it, set treeHeightDecidesBreakSpeed=false in your config.
How to Install Treecapitator Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.