Wallcraft Mod is the perfect mod for players who spend a lot of time on building projects in Minecraft. If you have used walls in Minecraft before, you may have wished that there were more options available. The divisions offered in vanilla are pretty limited, especially regarding the physical appearance. Wallcraft Mod is the ideal solution to this. It implements over 100 new walls you can use to protect your structures and give your projects a more visually appealing look. The new walls implemented are made of different Minecraft materials, so you can match them to the design you built.
Wallcraft Mod is an easy mod to use. The recipes for crafting the walls are straightforward, so you should have no problems following them. All you need are blocks of the material you wish to use and a chisel. The chisel is also an implement that the Wallcraft Mod delivers. Another essential thing to remember when choosing which wall to use is that it retains the same attributes and characteristics as the block it was based on. This will help you effectively determine which one will deliver the most protection or fulfill the function you need.
How to Install Wallcraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.