Wawla Mod is a beneficial mod to have while playing Minecraft. The name stands for ‘What Are We Looking At,’ which describes what you can expect from the mod. It provides you with the needed information as you explore the different parts of Minecraft. One of the challenges that players like you face is that there are times when it can become challenging to identify what the blocks or items are. Despite all the new and detailed textures delivered by other mods, some of the elements look so much like each other that it becomes tedious to figure out which is which.
Wawla ModWawla Mod helps you find out precisely what you are looking at. When you hover over the blocks or items, all the details about that element will show in a dialog box. The details include the block’s name, what tool should be used to dig, mine, or destroy it, and the current light level. With this information available, exploring becomes more fun and less confusing. If you shift + hover over some of the other items, like the enchantment book, you will get a brief description of what it does.
How to Install Wawla Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.