LiteLoader Mod is a light-weight mod loader and bootstrap designed to offer actual loader performance for mods in Minecraft which don’t want to change game mechanics. It’s designed to run alongside Minecraft Forge mods, and LiteLoader mods will nearly by no means battle with Forge mods. This software is ideal for client-side mods such as HUD mods, Mini Maps, and Chat Tools. It is relatively simple to put in and suitable with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System. Minecraft is a game of many helpful resource packs and mods, extraordinarily customizable and straightforward to tailor to no matter what particular imaginative and prescient you could have in your thoughts for the way the world ought to feel and appear.
Nevertheless, to maintain all these additions working accurately, you want issues like the LiteLoader software, a mod loader like Forge API, and different loaders. Identical to these various tools, this one is exclusive in a pair methods, however principally the similar. There are mods designed mainly to be used with LiteLoader. However, Minecraft Forge might be the preferred mod loader on the planet, so maintain that in thoughts.
- Easy, easy-to-use consumer modding API, good for client-side mods like Mini Maps, Chat Instruments, and different HUD mods.
- Bytecode-based occasion injection system which gives super-efficient occasion dealing with, and will be prolonged by mods as mandatory
- Suitable with Minecraft Forge and FML due to dynamic injection
- Constructed-in mod model validation, which permits LiteLoader to establish and cargo solely legitimate mods – no extra crashes brought on by unintentionally loading out-of-date mods
- Simple to put in and appropriate with all launchers supporting the Mojang Tweak System
- Extensible “LiteAPI” core permits extra complicated APIs equivalent to BlazeLoader to be constructed on prime of LiteLoader
- Smooth in-game person interface gives mod administration, mod configuration panels, error reporting, and in-game log viewer
How to Install LiteLoader Mod
For Minecraft Forge
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.
For LiteLoader Installer
- Download the installer.
- Close the Minecraft Launcher if it’s open.
- Run the installer.
- Choose a name for the new Profile.
- Click “OK” to perform the installation.